Tuesday, June 16, 2009

D&T , D&T . D&TTTTTTTTTTTT !

Ugh, yes d&t is killing meeeeeeeeeee !
Wasting so much of time and end up I get a U grade ?
But it can't be blame. Because it does not count the artefact.
Whatever ._.
I'm trying to finish my artefact as soon as i can but something crop wrongly.
& now i've to re-do it.
What-the-hell is this ?!?!
I'm unsatisfied. It's kinda of unfair.
I spent so much time and now i have to re-do X______X
People are alr finishing their artefact & i'm still progressing !
Sighed, i shell believe that i can it sucess tomorrow :D

Dear god, i believe that i can .

I didn't believe time passes so quickly.
It has been 8days since my last outing wtih co.
Jeanin's bbq was a great one with mouth-watering food ^^
Especailly the chicked ! Laughs.
Jeanin, are you touched ? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment