Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's time to celebrate !

Hello peeps !
O levels are officially over ! That is why i have the time to update this pathetic blog of mine :/ But i doubt there are any readers. Laughs !
I just realise that my blogskin is kinda rusty and my songs...
I should really update the whole blog :/ Sigh.
Oh well, shall not bother about that first.
Actually it is quite upset that O levels are over, because i am way to freeeee...
Right now, fretting about prom ~_~
I am left with exactly one week to prepare for it. Unlike last year, we have nearly a month to prepare for it :/ Oh well, last year...
After all 2010 isn't a great year for me, but i am glad that i am back to the same old me ! Ahhh ! It is the time to throw away the mask i am wearing and the burden that i have been carrying :D CHEERS !

Okay, i am going to repeat what i want to say... So before that happen, i should sign off. I will be back with more updates ! :D

Byeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment