Sunday, March 13, 2011

This is it.

HELLLO PEEPS !
I AM BACK ! I KNOW, MY BLOG IS DEAD. THAT'S WHY I AM HERE TO REVIVE IT. HAHA.
Okay, many things happen during the month of Jan and Feb.
Got my results, got posted into Temasek Polytechnic, Applied Food Science and Nutrition. Not my dream course, but i am going to try something different from business. Hopefully it will turn out to be good ! :D
Oh well, I can't expect a smooth journey. Life is always full of obstacles, isn't it? Nah, i am not being pessimistic here. Is just that there always ups and downs in life... HEHE.

Okay, move on !
Hmm, i have stopped working and yes i am enjoying my life ttm ! :D
Actually it feels great being jobless but the bad thing is i am spending money way too much then i earned it :/ Gonna save up, soon ! :P
Oh ya, went to East Coast Park with colleages and some ex-colleages to cycle.
We cycled all the way to Changi Village from ECP and they cycled all the way back.
We cycled for about five hours plus, nearly six. By the time we reached, we were exhasuted ! Suffering for severe muscle aches :/
There were alot of moaning and groaning. Hehe, i admit i am one of them.
Aftermath, took a bus to Bugis to have out dinner. Steamboat ! :D
I think i am getting draggy, LOL. I am bored :/

ALright, bye peeps. Will be back as soon as possible :D

No comments:

Post a Comment